May 12, 2016

A New Exploration

Kenora; oh this place. 

I never knew just how magical it really was. I took my sister there a few weekends ago, for her birthday. To visit our dear friend Chenoah, and to shoot! (no, not guns lol picture that for just a second haha)

We had been here once before when we were young; too young to really remember anything. So it was time to explore!

This was also an exciting weekend for me because Care borrowed me her film camera and I shot film for the first time. Needless to say, I. AM. HOOKED. Check out my very first ever film pictures below *me beaming*

Sidenote: there may have been a few accidental shots where I wasn't ready but my finger hit the button anyway lol
                                                                               
                       Carrie - "Steph, don't press the button in all the way." Steph - *presses it in all the way*
                                                  and voila; we have a dashboard photo hehe



















                                                                     Sassy Seagull




                                                                   another accident


No comments:

Post a Comment