December 05, 2017

Sister Love

My sister and I recently celebrated her birthday... and her birthday was in March. #twinlife

But it doesn't matter how long it took me to make this day work, because it was AMAZING. One of my favourite things is to plan our sister date for her birthday.. It's become our thing for me to take her somewhere she hasn't been so we can just shoot together. Be creative and relax and have fun together, just us.

I realize that a lot of my photography has Carrie as my subject and honestly, I'm not even going to apologize for that. Because I know that none of you mind and I can't believe how blessed I am to have the world's most beautiful, photogenic model ready whenever I want to go exploring and let me take pictures .. all while she gives me advice and teaches me about my camera! It's really just a birthday present to myself baha sorry care, love youuuu

My sister, if you know her you already know most of this, is the one of the kindest human beings on the planet. She is gorgeous, because look at her, but also even more so because her character and her heart are made of pure gold. She is always thinking of others, questioning things to make herself stronger, teaching me as if she were the oldest, being the best auntie ever to my kids, constantly bettering herself, exploring God, making people laugh and being my best friend. my kindred spirit. my shrub.

Here are some pictures of her beautiful self (and the new locations we were able to shoot at.. thank you to Mrs Krahndashian!) as well as some other rolls of film after that.. i'm finding that the more we go out and shoot, the happier I am with more of the pictures on the roll! I used to like a handful of the pictures I took but I'm both learning to love film more, and getting a bit better and closer to what I want to be like with taking the pictures! It's addicting :D


















the next few are of my toddler, playing in the leaves. loving it and then hating it ha!










Twin A & Twin B lookin messy & cute as usual


and my backyard; which I'm obsessed with in Fall <3















no, we did not swim when it was like this lol







2 comments:

  1. these photos are so, so great!
    you are so talented, mama!

    ReplyDelete