September 28, 2015

Getaways - We Need Them



It’s true. We really do. 

I don’t know about you, but sometimes I just need to get away. Since I’m a people person, I often like to do that with my girls. I am blessed to have a number of close girlfriends who are always up for a night out or a night away. 

This time, we (somehow) decided on Gimli. One night away, beside a beach and without our kids. No responsibilities, some cash, and two cars full of girls :D 

I cannot tell you how much fun this was. From night swimming, to hot tubbing. From drinking coolers and taking our blood pressure (we’re cool, we know.) to playing Dutch Blitz for a full three hours until 3am. From breakfast at Beach Boy’s to touring the shops and the local Art Gallery. From walking along the beach to exploring the harbor, this was a superb night away. 

Top it all off with plenty of laughing fits, a new toque and a starbucks latte? Yes, please :)
 
Here are some pictures of my beautiful friends and the beautiful scenery <3 

*Sidenote; I did not drink a cooler as I am dealing with the Intracranial Hypertension. So if you have that, don't do it. Just in case!  











                                                     saw a bride, with purple heels <3



No comments:

Post a Comment